ANNOUNCEMENT – April 24th/2020
Due to Covid-19 the Misorano Chalet will be closed from April 24th until May 6th and beyond. This is to discourage travellers from outside Nagano prefecture from coming up to Hakuba. We will be closed until further notice.
報告 － ２０２０．４．２４
As with Morino Lodge, our mission with our Hakuba Chalets is to ensure your Hakuba experience is the best one possible. Our fleet of chalets are amongst the crème de la crème of self-contained options in Hakuba, our service is outstanding & our local knowledge of all things Hakuba is second to none, helping you make all the right choices throughout your stay.
And our Morino Chalet Concierge Service means you won`t have any problems getting into the best restaurants or getting to the best snow. We offer free lifts to & from the resort everyday.
For the 2015/16 season we’re very pleased to have added another fantastic chalet to our already impressive list; Misorano Chalet.
Misorano Chalet – 2 bedrooms + Loft
It`s a 2 bedroom house called the Misorano House located about 500 meters from Echoland. Click here for map.
The chalet has just undergone a total renovation; new wood flooring, cedar ceilings, new re-insulated walls so it`s super warm, a brand new kitchen, bathroom, custom made teak furniture, pretty much brand new everything. It has a kind of “modern rustic” feel to it leaning towards the high-end chalet class.
Both bedrooms can be set up with either a king or 2 single beds & one of them has a Loft that can have an extra bed set up on it. As well there is space for an extra futon in both rooms. There`s just one bathroom, but again, it is brand new & very stylish with bath & shower. The kitchen is open-plan & fully-stocked with all you need. The interior walls & ceiling use lots of wood giving it a warm mountain feel. And the living room is a great place to unwind with a brand new sofa & beautiful wooden custom furnishings, a 42-inch tv (with international channels in English), apple tv, free wi-fi, & a beautiful mountain view. It`s a great place to relax after a big day on the hill & arguably the best chalet in Hakuba for its size.
It`s a pretty location. There is a free-shuttle bus hub to the resorts nearby & you can walk to Echoland where there are several restaurants & bars. There is a very helpful concierge however, who would take care of most of your transport needs & would drop by whenever you wanted to help you with anything you needed (ie. grocery store runs, rentals, lessons, discount lift tickets, restaurant reservations, info on the best places to ski, etc). Included in the concierge`s duties is driving guests to & from the main Hakuba resorts everyday & a lift to a restaurant in the evening.
- Two Western style twin/double room with loft (one with loft)
- Possible to add an futon set to both rooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom (bath & shower)
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Stylish lounge, gorgeous brand new custom furniture & large sofa, large plasma TV, dvd player & sound system with i-pod dock
- Satellite TV with English programs, news, movies & Apple TV with free Netflix account
- Complimentary wifi internet, highspeed broadband connection
- Washing machine + dryer
- Cots and highchairs are available.
- Big Yard away from traffic for kids to play in.
- Netflix for kids
Morino Chalet Concierge Service
- Pick up & drop off on arrival & departure in Hakuba
- Arrangement of shuttle to & from the airport
- Daily lift to & from the resort
- Daily lift to a restaurant (guests get home on their own)
- Free trips to the grocery store, ATM
- Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder
- Daily garbage removal
- Linen & towel changes every 3 to 4 days
- Help with rentals, lessons, tours, restaurant bookings, & anything else you need during your stay