Hakuba Larch Peak Chalet
As with Morino Lodge, our mission with our Hakuba Chalets is to ensure your Hakuba experience is the best one possible. Our fleet of chalets are amongst the crème de la crème of self-contained options in Hakuba, our service is outstanding & our local knowledge of all things Hakuba is second to none, helping you make all the right choices throughout your stay.
And our Morino Chalet Concierge Service means you won`t have any problems getting into the best restaurants or getting to the best snow. We offer free lifts to & from the resort everyday.
For the 2016/17 season we’re very pleased to have added another fantastic chalet to our already impressive list; Larch Peak Chalet.
ANNOUNCEMENT – April 24th/2020
Due to Covid-19 we will be closing Morino lodge, Wadano lodge, Morino lodge Myoko and all the Morino chalets from today April 24th until May 6th and beyond. This is to discourage travellers from outside Nagano prefecture from coming up to Hakuba. We will be closed until further notice.
報告 － ２０２０．４．２４
It`s a 2 bedroom house called the Larch Peak Chalet located about 500 meters from Echoland.
The chalet has undergone a complete renovation and has a brand new kitchen, brand new bathroom and toilet, new double glazed windows, new furniture and a complete redecoration bringing it up to date with modern style and standards.
The chalet has a warm rustic modern style but with all the mod-cons you would expect from a brand new chalet.
Both bedrooms can be set up with either a king or 2 single beds & both have space that can have an extra bed or futons. As well there is space for an extra futon in both rooms. The large bedroom patio windows open onto an outside balcony with outdoor chairs and coffee table. There`s just one bathroom, but it’s brand new & very stylish with bath & shower with ipod dock and surround sound system. The kitchen is open-plan & fully-stocked with all you need. The living room is a great place to unwind with a brand new sofa & beautiful wooden custom furnishings, a 42-inch tv (with international channels in English), apple tv, free wi-fi, & a beautiful mountain view. It`s a great place to relax after a big day on the hill!
It`s a pretty location. There is a free-shuttle bus hub to the resorts nearby & you can walk to Echoland where there are several restaurants & bars. There is a very helpful concierge however, who would take care of most of your transport needs & would drop by whenever you wanted to help you with anything you needed (ie. grocery store runs, rentals, lessons, discount lift tickets, restaurant reservations, info on the best places to ski, etc). Included in the concierge`s duties is driving guests to & from the main Hakuba resorts everyday & a lift to a restaurant in the evening.
- 2 bedrooms both with outside balcony
- Extra space for up to 2 futons in Bedroom 1 and 1 futon in bedroom 2
- 1 bathroom (bath & shower) Bathroom has surround sound system.
- Separate brand new Washlet toilet
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Stylish lounge, gorgeous brand new custom furniture & large sofa, large flat screen TV, & Bose blue tooth sound system.
- Satellite TV with English programs, news, movies & Apple TV with free Netflix account
- Complimentary wifi internet, highspeed broadband connection
- Washing machine + dryer
- air-con for summer
- Cots and highchairs are available.
- Big Yard away from traffic for kids to play in.
- Netflix for kids
Morino Chalet Concierge Service
- Pick up & drop off on arrival & departure in Hakuba
- Arrangement of shuttle to & from the airport
- Daily lift to & from the resort
- Daily lift to a restaurant (guests get home on their own)
- Free trips to the grocery store, ATM
- Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder
- Daily garbage removal
- Linen & towel changes every 3 to 4 days
- Help with rentals, lessons, tours, restaurant bookings, & anything else you need during your stay