As with Morino Lodge, our mission with our Hakuba Chalets is to ensure your Hakuba experience is the best one possible. Our fleet of chalets are amongst the crème de la crème of self-contained options in Hakuba, our service is outstanding & our local knowledge of all things Hakuba is second to none, helping you make all the right choices throughout your stay.
And our Morino Chalet Concierge Service means you won`t have any problems getting into the best restaurants.
For the 2018/19 season we’re very pleased to have added another fantastic chalet to our already impressive list; Konoha Cabin.
Konoha Cabin – 2 bedroom rustic retreat
Situated in the peaceful Misorano Forest this cosy and stylish cedar wood cabin offers you the chance to relax and unwind. Under its quirky arched ceilings you will find a home from home, with spectacular mountain surroundings that will inspire a sense of serenity and adventure to explore Hakuba’s ample skiing opportunities or simply take a leisurely dip in one of the local onsens.
This 2 bedroom chalet comfortably sleeps 4 people with the option of a 5th sleeping on a traditional Japanese Futon. Perfect for a group of friends or small family. A fully kitted out kitchen allows for self catering and our spacious living room/ dinning area will give the you the chance to lay back and chill out.
The chalet is conveniently located a short 10min walk form Echoland’s heart where a variety of dinning and bar options can be found. Ski resort shuttles are only a short walk away and run frequently through the area providing access to all 11 of Hakuba’s mountain resorts.
The master bedroom is upstairs and has two single beds that can be made into a King size double. It also has space for a futon in the window nook.
The downstairs bedroom has two singles or a king size double
- 1 bathroom (bath & shower)
- Separate brand new warmlet toilet
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Stylish lounge, gorgeous brand new custom furniture & large sofa, HD projector, & blue tooth sound system.
- Apple TV with free Netflix account
- Complimentary wifi internet, highspeed broadband connection
- Boot drying rack
- Cots and highchairs are available.
- Big Yard away from traffic for kids to play in.
- Netflix for kids
Morino Chalet Concierge Service
- Pick up & drop off on arrival & departure in Hakuba
- Arrangement of shuttle to & from the airport
- Daily lift to a restaurant (guests get home on their own)
- Free trips to the grocery store, ATM
- Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder
- Daily garbage removal
- Linen & towel changes every 3 to 4 days
- Help with rentals, lessons, tours, restaurant bookings, & anything else you need during your stay